Luxurious, affordable and spacious en-suite accommodation with panoramic view. Centrally situated to all mayor routes and places of interest. On your way to Kruger National Park and Sun City. Nestling in lovely garden against foothills of Magalies mountain chain - one of the oldest mountain chains in the world.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Complete privacy (private outside door).
- Tea and coffee facility as well as fridge, and microwave.
- Lavish continental breakfast.
- Centrally situated - hospitals, Pretoria and Rovos Rail.
- Laundry service available.
- Transfers can be arranged.
- Wheelchair friendly.
- Pool, braai facility, patio, birds, walks in the Magaliesberg.
- Secure parking.
- 40min. from Johannesburg International Airport.
- 20min. from Wonderboom Airport.
- Accommodation for all mayor Sport events at different Stadiums in Pretoria (Gauteng)
- If you want to visit University of Pretoria (Tukkies) and need accommodation, contact us for very good accommodation.
- High Performance Centre close to our B&B.
- Close to University of Pretoria for parents visiting their children.
- Medical students and parents can stay close to medical campus and Academic Hospital (Steve Biko Hospital)
- Close to: Pretoria Eye Institute, Moot Algemene Hospital, Pretoria Urology Hospital, Eugene Marais Hospital.
This establishment is ideal for the executive business traveler or discerning visiting guest. Hospitality, a high standard of customer service and unparallel peace, tranquility and personal service. A real haven away from home.
You can make a daytrip to:
Museums, De Wildt Cheetah Research Station or Scenic Hartbeespoort Dam, Union Buildings, Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary, Historical Wonderboom (Ficus Salicifolia approximately 1,000 years old), Zoo, Aquarium, Game drives nearby, World famous Cullinan Diamond Mine, Tswaing crater formed by a meteorite approximately 220,000 years ago.
Industrial locations: Watloo, Rosslyn, Silverton and Koedoespoort.
Hope you will enjoy your stay with us.