The quaint village of Scottburgh with it's magnificent beach and picturesque surroundings is just the place for:
a relaxing carefree holiday a weekend retreat away from the humdrum of life quite evening, a tasty meal and a comfortable bed after a stressful business day Le May's with its lush tropical gardens. Old Colonial Elegance and warm Old World Hospitality, is situated in Scottburgh. 69kms from Durban& 40kms from Durban International Airport. Le May's is close to all amenities, a five-minute drive to the beach, and a short walk to the Scottburgh Mall, Golf Course, and Back beach.
We are Old Fashioned and still believe in Top Quality Service, Hospitality, and Value For Money.
Guest House Accommodation
Le May's Guesthouse offers you old world hospitality and personal service. We serve breakfast in style in the dining room or on the terrace; we cater for all tastes and appetites. We also cater for allergies e.g. diabetic's gluten intolerance lactose intolerance, etc. Dinner is prepared on request.
Curl up in our spacious lounge with a book from the wide selection in our private library, sip sundowners on the terrace, enjoy a game of darts or just mingle with the other guests.
Three upstairs bedrooms in the Manor House, are spacious and comfortable. Two have full en-suite bathrooms and one en-suite with shower toilet and basin, each room has French Doors opening onto a semi private balcony with a magnificent view of the ocean and garden.
We have two spacious garden rooms with full en-suite bathrooms. These rooms have French Doors opening onto the pool and garden, they have a private entrance.
Our luxurious salt chlorinated rock pool surrounded by tropical gardens is a must for the hot and weary. Our tea garden is a cool retreat from the hot South African sun. Hot and cold refreshments are available.
Le May's caters fully for wheel chairs and the disabled ensuring a comfortable and happy holiday.
- Affordable accommodation
- Secure off-road parking
- Rooms are serviced daily with chambermaid at your disposal
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- DStv, Internet, Fax & Telephone
- Laundry at a reasonable rate
- Library, Indoor games, Swimming pool, Picnic Baskets
- Transport to and from Durban International
- DVD, Video Machine & CD Player on request
- We arrange tours, Diving, whale watching, Deep-sea fishing, you name it we will endeavour to organise it
What to do:
- Safe Bathing
- Water Slide
- Diving off the world renowned Aliwal Shoal
- Wind Surfing
- Fisherman's Paradise both Rock/Surf
- Golfers Mecca - four top class 18 hole courses within close proximity to each other
- Horse Riding
- Nature Reserves
- Bird Watching
- Crocodile Farm
- Sugar Mill
- Arts and Crafts